Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween 2013

All those "Edwardian Hair Attempt" posts were not in vain!  I finished my Halloween costume on time and enjoyed very much wearing it to school for Pumpkin Day.

Prepare yourself for pictures.  Lots of 'em.  And most of them are silly.

Baseball with a parasol.

Golfing with a parasol.

Fencing with a parasol.

Tusken Raidering with a parasol.

Oh, how scandalous!

Attempting my best "Dreamstress" pose...

... which quickly devolved into the "Egyptian walk"

Look, I can fly! -- I have no idea what's going on here.

Finally!  A serious picture.

And the obligatory butt picture.
The next post will (hopefully) be a bit more serious.

A huge thank you to my wonderful friend who took these pictures for me!  I'm sorry I can't take serious pictures sometimes, but they came out beautifully.

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely! And the "I can fly" picture makes total sense. Mary Poppins was an Edwardian lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, a Mary Poppins costume would be fun to make! Thanks!

      Delete