Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sneak peaks

Hello, world!  Yes, I'm still here.  I have been very busy working on numerous projects, turning seventeen, and doing school work.

Since I won't be able to really write about anything until after the fashion show on March 3rd, I'll just post some "sneak peaks" of what I've been up to the past few weeks.  There's also a bunch of stuff that I haven't documented yet but that I am working on.

First, I haven't actually told you anything about what happened to my semiformal outfit:




I also haven't updated you on the status of my super-blingy necklace:






I finished my Steampunk eyepatch a while ago, but now I have a nice picture of it:



For my birthday, my parents gave me two L's: Lucrezia and Louisa.



Yes, Louisa is inside the box.  Yes, my desks looks like that on a normal basis (actually, it's usually worse).  The speech bubbles say, "Let me out! I can't breathe," and, "I'm afraid of the dark.  And I need to pee."


Any guesses as to who/what Louisa is?

No comments:

Post a Comment