Saturday, December 22, 2012

Holiday Ball -- or party, depending on who you ask

The Holiday party was probably the most fun I've had with my friends in a while.  We made sure to take some pictures before everyone starting trickling away, but I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I expected to.


We tried to do a "dramatic" pose à la Downton Abbey.  It didn't work so well :)

My skirt, with my brand new petticoats on underneath, miraculously poofed more than when I tried them on the first time.  Since I had added another petticoat to go underneath the new ones, my theory is the extra petticoat helped them to stand away from my body more.  I seriously want a hoop skirt now.

What happens when a Lolita and a steampunk walk into a party?  They discuss their petticoats, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment